henry is published every quarter, at the beginning of each season.
We print 30,000 copies per issue – giving every issue a shelf life of 3 months and a current readership of 81,000 – excluding our digital audience.
We do a one-off delivery to letterboxes, PO boxes, rural delivery addresses and accommodators, and our CBD circuits are topped up on a monthly basis.
- 2,600 Rural delivery
- 6,300 Residential letterboxes
- 2,330 CBD circuit (122 CBD locations, 81 accommodators inc. Taupo i-SITE)
Mount Maunganui & Papamoa
- 12,400 Residential letterboxes & PO Boxes
- 1,970 CBD circuit (144 CBD locations, 16 accommodators)
- 4,050 Residential letterboxes (Lynmore, Owhata, Kawahi Point, Koutu)
- 350 cafe circuit (22 locations)
Who gets henry on the CBD circuit?
- Waiting rooms/receptions
- Medical centres & dentists
- Selected retailers
Why didn’t I receive a copy in my letterbox?
With direct mail, there is always a percentage of “failed delivery” due to the (most common) following reasons;
- Human error, the ‘walker’ misses the letterbox
- Human error, the magazine is folded in with other junk mail and the resident throws it all out without realising
- The property does not accept circulars or junk mail
- It is a Rural Delivery address that does not opt in for unaddressed mail. Many new home owners moving into RD addresses wouldn’t even realise it; the previous owners ‘opt out’ and the new owners move in without realising they’re not receiving the circular mail. Only the resident can check and correct this.
What people are saying...
Build Taupo have loved having the back cover in 3330 - we see this magazine everywhere we go, cafes, doctors & even in unexpected places! This has been a great place to advertise and we have received loads of comments with people saying they have seen it.
The ninetyblack team were fantastic in all the design and communication to get our branding across .
Amy Penn, Build Taupo
Advertise in henry magazine