henry is published every quarter, at the beginning of each season.
We print 28,000 copies per issue – giving every issue a shelf life of 3 months.
We do a one-off delivery to letterboxes, PO boxes and rural delivery addresses, and our CBD circuits are topped up on a monthly basis.
- 2,600 Rural delivery
- 6,600 Residential letterboxes
- 3,000 CBD circuit (116 CBD locations, 81 accommodators inc. Taupo i-SITE)
Mount Maunganui & Papamoa
- 12,400 Residential letterboxes & PO Boxes
- 3,400 CBD circuit (125 CBD locations, 37 accommodators)
Who gets henry on the CBD circuit?
- Waiting rooms/receptions
- Medical centres & dentists
- Selected retailers
- JUST ADDED FOR SPRING! 22 Rotorua cafe’s
Why didn’t I receive a copy in my letterbox?
With direct mail, there is always a percentage of “failed delivery” due to the (most common) following reasons;
- Human error, the ‘walker’ misses the letterbox
- Human error, the magazine is folded in with other junk mail and the resident throws it all out without realising
- The property does not accept circulars or junk mail
- It is a Rural Delivery address that does not opt in for unaddressed mail. Many new home owners moving into RD addresses wouldn’t even realise it; the previous owners ‘opt out’ and the new owners move in without realising they’re not receiving the circular mail. Only the resident can check and correct this.
What people are saying...
Build Taupo have loved having the back cover in 3330 - we see this magazine everywhere we go, cafes, doctors & even in unexpected places! This has been a great place to advertise and we have received loads of comments with people saying they have seen it.
The ninetyblack team were fantastic in all the design and communication to get our branding across .
Amy Penn, Build Taupo
Advertise in henry magazine