henry is published every quarter, at the beginning of each season.
We print 30,000 copies per issue – giving every issue a shelf life of 3 months and a current readership of 81,000 – excluding our digital audience.
We do a one-off delivery to letterboxes, PO boxes, rural delivery addresses and accommodators, and our CBD circuits are topped up on a monthly basis.
- 2,600 rural delivery
- 6,300 residential letterboxes
- 1,743 CBD circuit (CBD locations, accommodation and TDC Customer Service & i-SITE)
- 720 Taupo PO Boxes
Mount Maunganui, Papamoa and Tauranga
- 1,743 CBD circuit (CBD locations and accommodation)
- 1,643 PO Boxes
- 964 Rotorua PO Boxes
- 13,165 residential letterboxes
- 350 café circuit
- 422 PO Boxes
- 350 CBD circuit (cafes, accommodation)
Who gets henry on the CBD circuit?
- Waiting rooms/receptions
- Medical centres & dentists
- Selected retailers
Why didn’t I receive a copy in my letterbox?
With direct mail, there is always a percentage of “failed delivery” due to the (most common) following reasons;
- Human error, the ‘walker’ misses the letterbox
- Human error, the magazine is folded in with other junk mail and the resident throws it all out without realising
- The property does not accept circulars or junk mail
- It is a Rural Delivery address that does not opt in for unaddressed mail. Many new home owners moving into RD addresses wouldn’t even realise it; the previous owners ‘opt out’ and the new owners move in without realising they’re not receiving the circular mail. Only the resident can check and correct this.
What people are saying...
I have picked up a new big client as a direct result of my ad, have got two quotes to do early next week and a couple of new local Facebook likes! As a new business in town, like 7 days, this is bloody fantastic! Thanks ninetyblack.
Stu, Dr Detail
Advertise in henry magazine