henry is published every quarter, at the beginning of each season.
We print 30,000 copies per issue – giving every issue a shelf life of 3 months and a current physical readership of 81,000+. Our digital audience hits nearly 4,000 readers each edition.
We do a one-off delivery to letterboxes, PO boxes, rural delivery addresses and accommodators, and our CBD circuits are topped up on a monthly basis.
- 1,987 rural delivery
- 6,000 residential letterboxes
- 2,300 CBD circuit (CBD locations, accommodation and TDC Customer Service & i-SITE)
- 604 Taupo PO boxes
Mount Maunganui & Papamoa
- 1,100 CBD circuit (CBD locations and accommodation)
- 10,013 residential letterboxes
- 861 Rotorua PO boxes
- 1,310 café circuit
- 868 residential letterboxes
- 339 PO boxes
- 2,862 rural delivery
- 1,400 CBD circuit (cafes, accommodation)
To help reach our readers, we engage the services of ReachMedia and Triangle Promotions.
Who gets henry on the CBD circuit?
- Waiting rooms/receptions
- Medical centres & dentists
- Selected retailers
Why didn’t I receive a copy in my letterbox?
With direct mail, there is always a percentage of “failed delivery” due to the (most common) following reasons;
- Human error, the ‘walker’ misses the letterbox
- Human error, the magazine is folded in with other junk mail and the resident throws it all out without realising
- The property does not accept circulars or junk mail
- It is a Rural Delivery address that does not opt in for unaddressed mail. Many new home owners moving into RD addresses wouldn’t even realise it; the previous owners ‘opt out’ and the new owners move in without realising they’re not receiving the circular mail. Only the resident can check and correct this.
What people are saying...
Build Taupo have loved having the back cover in 3330 - we see this magazine everywhere we go, cafes, doctors & even in unexpected places! This has been a great place to advertise and we have received loads of comments with people saying they have seen it.
The ninetyblack team were fantastic in all the design and communication to get our branding across .
Amy Penn, Build Taupo
Advertise in henry magazine