henry is published every quarter, at the beginning of each season.
We print 30,000 copies per issue – giving every issue a shelf life of 3 months and a current readership of 81,000 – excluding our digital audience.
We do a one-off delivery to letterboxes, PO boxes, rural delivery addresses and accommodators, and our CBD circuits are topped up on a monthly basis.
- 2,600 Rural delivery
- 6,300 Residential letterboxes
- 2,330 CBD circuit (122 CBD locations, 81 accommodators inc. Taupo i-SITE)
Mount Maunganui & Papamoa
- 12,400 Residential letterboxes & PO Boxes
- 1,970 CBD circuit (144 CBD locations, 16 accommodators)
- 4,050 Residential letterboxes (Lynmore, Owhata, Kawahi Point, Koutu)
- 350 cafe circuit (22 locations)
Who gets henry on the CBD circuit?
- Waiting rooms/receptions
- Medical centres & dentists
- Selected retailers
Why didn’t I receive a copy in my letterbox?
With direct mail, there is always a percentage of “failed delivery” due to the (most common) following reasons;
- Human error, the ‘walker’ misses the letterbox
- Human error, the magazine is folded in with other junk mail and the resident throws it all out without realising
- The property does not accept circulars or junk mail
- It is a Rural Delivery address that does not opt in for unaddressed mail. Many new home owners moving into RD addresses wouldn’t even realise it; the previous owners ‘opt out’ and the new owners move in without realising they’re not receiving the circular mail. Only the resident can check and correct this.
What people are saying...
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your 1st edition has just arrived in my letterbox.
As a long-time resident, 41 years, I not only love the town, but also love to support a lot of the things going on in town.
However I do not listen to the local radio and therefore miss some of the happenings. It is so good to have the programme for the next few months and know what is going to happen. This is a publication that I will keep by me instead of throwing it away with all the ‘junk’ mail.
Advertise in henry magazine