Library Law Series
- About the event
- September 4, 2019 - November 13, 2019
- 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
- New Zealand
Our Library Law series is back for another year. We are very excited about the addition of Chinese language sessions for our local Chinese community. All seminars are free and open to anyone to attend.
If you’d like to come along, view full locations, schedules and times.
Registrations are required.
Topics covered include:
- Estate Planning and Wills
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Family Trusts
- Understanding Relationship Property
- Buying and Selling Real Estate
Chinese Language sessions will cover:
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Property – buying and selling Real Estate